Terms and Conditions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ENTER TO, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. The Service is not allowed for use by individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18) years old and certain other exclusions and limitations apply (see other sections and chapters for more details) .
2. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY as they are a legal contract between you and us and apply to your use of the Services. By accessing all or any part of the Service, you fully accept and agree to comply with all rules, regulations and stipulations set out in these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Services except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access and use the Services and you must:
- exit immediately.
- cease and desist immediately.
- divest immediately any securities or tokens you may have purchased (this means that any divesting must occur immediately even if you suffer losses).
If you fail to do so immediately and without delay, you are solely responsible for any damages, harm or losses you may suffer, and we decline any responsibility. It is the sole responsibility of the investor to carefully read, study and understand these Terms and Conditions, any offering memorandum or any prospectus and accept these unconditionally. We decline any responsibility, if a person, an investor or a visitor to this website ignores these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Parties to these Terms and Conditions shall therefore be us and you, and each may be referred to as a Party.
4. In order to access particular Services, you will be directed to complete relevant service registration forms related to these Terms and Conditions, either online or by pdf (to be downloaded). The Services must be used exclusively for your own business or personal purposes. Access to and use of relevant Services shall be limited to specified users identified in the completed service registration form or as mentioned in the sections 1.4., 1.17. and 1.18. and other sections below.